This is an online application platform for Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarships.
For complete information about our scholarships, please visit our website.
Please ensure your eligibility for the scholarship that you are going to apply for. For this particular scholarship, you must:
- Be a Burmese citizen
- Have an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering, electronic, chemistry, textiles or relevant fields
- Have at least one year of work experience after graduation
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
1. This online scholarship application must be completed in one sitting. You will NOT be able to save your online application to complete at a later time. Before you start, please read through so you can gather all required materials.
2. You MUST answer all questions marked with * clearly in English. To preview questions on the application form download here.
3. You will be asked to attached below documents.
- Cover letter
- Photo of your passport/ID
- Official transcript
- At least 1 recommendation letter
- Essay (500 words) Topic: Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?
- TOEFL/IELTS certificate
4. If you haven't got your TOEFL/IELTS certificate before the deadline of application submission, you can submit later via email 2 weeks after you are confirmed for interview but no later than May.15 for our consideration.
5. To avoid mishandling of your documents, please NAME your files with the format "name of the document" - "your full name" - "date of submission". Also ensure each page of your documents bear your full name and page number as header and footer.
6. Only click "Save & finalize registration" when your application is complete and ready for submission. Once you have submitted your application, please check your mailbox if you receive a confirmation letter from us. Contact us immediately if you do not get it. You can also view your registration on the platform under Manage Profile - History, Events, Payment section. Detail please find in Registration instruction file.
7. For online application user's guide, download here.
Should you have any inquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and good luck!